We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Project Engineer Function:
– The Project Engineer assists in the overall management and successful completion of a project in a timely and cost-effective manner. Engineering, contract administration and cost engineering activities will be part of this job.
– The Project Engineer may be responsible for coordination of project teams and monitoring of quality requirements. At any given time, a Project Engineer can be made responsible for planning, budgeting, scheduling changes, submittals, RFI’s, management of subcontractors, quality control and/or construction.
Construction Project Engineer Job Requirements:
– Excellent communication skills, with ability to express ideas clearly and objectively, orally and in writing.
– Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, ProCore, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Projects desired.
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acceptable.
– Ensures that project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and supports overall construction schedule.
– Interacts with all on-site departments as required to resolve problems and ensure quality of construction.
– Advanced knowledge of construction engineering technology, codes, standards, plans, plus an in-depth understanding of the interdependence of project areas.
– Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
– Ability to supervise personnel.
– Ability to develop Action Programs and perform according to agreed plans with minimal supervision.
– Ability to deal with sensitive/confidential information.
– Ability to perform physical activities such as lifting, climbing, stooping and bending.
Construction Project Engineer Job Description:
– Project Engineer is responsible for closeout documents, subcontractor warranties and preparation of final Owner’s Manual.
– Responsible for Labor Force timesheet process.
– Ensures that project procedures are consistent with corporate philosophy.
– Manages the engineering aspects of projects and related personnel functions and activities.
– Responsible for maintenance and accessibility of project drawings, project photo files, and daily logs.
– Provides technical guidance for construction efforts including participation in construction planning and design, interpretation of plans, application of construction methods, resolution and documentation of design conflicts and constructability reviews.
– Develops, implements, and administers project engineering procedures and other work guidance documents
– Performs additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|