|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Project Coordinator/ Assistant Project Manager (Fort Myers, FL)
The Project Coordinator/Assistant Project Manager will provide administrative support, whilst also assisting in leading project teams within construction projects from the preconstruction and construction phase through closeout with the Project Manager.
- In conjunction with Project Management Team, prepare all start-up job forms, except PROLOG and Timberline set-up, and record as necessary. Prepare and forward Notice of Commencement form to Owner, record with Clerk of Court, forward copy to Owner and original to jobsite.
- Job Set-up: Per the Procedures Manual, set up the Project Manager’s Binder, Central Files, Permit Log Binder and Superintendent Files.
- PROLOG: Become proficient in and utilize PROLOG wherever necessary, specifically in the following areas: Transmittals, Drawings and Specifications, RFIs.
- Assist the PM with writing contracts and purchase orders.
- Input Meeting Minutes into PROLOG when necessary and attend meetings as required.
- Job closeout: Prepare closeout documents.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned or as time permits.
- Distribute product literature and shop drawings with transmittals to Architects & Subcontractors as directed by the Project Manager.
- Assist in total project responsibility, scheduling, safety, staff compliance, staff developments and reviews, buyouts and contract negotiation, pay applications, monthly job status meetings, quality control.
- Manage client relationships, project planning, project document management, and assist in leading weekly subcontractor meetings.
- Assist in reviewing change-orders with the General Contractor and Sub-contractors.
- Assist in scheduling and/or facilitating the various project meetings.
- Proficient in basic administrative functions and skilled in the use of office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Prolog and SureTrak.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks/projects with little supervision.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- Construction background preferred, but not necessary.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Must be a self-starter and flexible team player.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|