We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Project Administrator Job Summary
We are representing a General Contractor seeking a construction project administrator with minimum 5 years construction project administration experience. The selected candidate will be providing full support to Project Manager(s) on projects including Luxury Residential and Commercial. Seeking candidate with good attitude, strong work ethic with a willingness to learn and excellent organizational skills. Willingness to work out of main office or from job site as project dictates.
Health, dental, vision, 401k, attractive PTO package. Excellent stability and training.
Construction Project Administrator Requirements:
- Proficient in basic administrative functions and skilled in the use of office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks/projects with little supervision.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at once in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- Construction background preferred, but not necessary.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Must be a self-starter and flexible team player.
- Experience with Procore, Viewpoint, CMIC or other construction specific software is a must.
- Must have strong Excel and Word experience along with proficiency with data entry.
Construction Project Administrator Job Description:
- Understand the estimating process and review all contract documents. Work with the Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager if applicable on the bid scopes and develop a bid list of subcontractors.
- Assist the Project Manager as required with processing RFIs, directing subcontractors to maintain the schedule, preparation/writing contracts and purchase orders, securing pricing, preparing the scope of work, preparation of the monthly application for payment and completing Subcontractor Evaluation Forms.
- Enter Potential Change Orders in software, track and provide weekly reports for Project Manager review.
- Issue subcontractor Change Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Enter information into software and track as it is sent and received.
- Understand and prepare Forecast Reports.
- Assist the Project Manager with the development of a punch list. Distribute the punch list to appropriate parties. Coordinate with the project superintendent to track the progress with our rolling punch list.
- Edit the schedule as directed by the Project Manager.
- Evaluate subcontractor bid proposal for complete scope.
- Record and input meeting minutes in software when necessary and attend meetings as required.
- Produce neat, accurate and complete paperwork with proper sentence structure, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop and maintain a list of subcontractors/vendors with contact information.
- Copy or have plans copied and distributed to subcontractors and vendors.
- Contact subcontractors continuously during bidding; develop a list of questions and review list on a daily basis with the PM. Maintain a personal relationship with each subcontractor bidding. Notify Project Manager immediately if subs drop off from bidding.
- Compile lists of subcontractor questions. Review list on a daily basis, send RFI to architect and track and distribute response.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|