We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
The Construction Operations Manager for the Construction Unit of this Developer Builder will provide management oversight, direction and control over the region/business unit’s construction planning, project execution, risk management, resources management, administration, development and investor relationships.
Construction Operations Manager Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead overall construction performance through Senior/Project Managers. Promote, enforce and ensure operational procedures and policies are established up front and maintained to ensure all project objectives are met, including scheduling and QA/QC.
· Supervise, guide and direct the Safety and Risk Management for projects under assigned region in compliance with corporate directives.
· Lead, train and develop Senior/Project Managers and other direct reports, including completion of performance evaluations.
· Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements throughout their business unit.
· Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
· Manage the “people resources” to meet the goals established for work in place, budget, earnings, and new sales.
· In conjunction with CEO, COO and Human Resources, establish staff recruiting programs, overall staff development (training, job rotations, evaluations, appraisals, etc.), salary administration, assignments and transfers, long range and short -range staff planning.
· Provide operational support to business development and preconstruction services as required either directly or by assignment of appropriate staff for preconstruction assignments.
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with development associates, architects, engineers and subcontractors.
· Direct and maintain labor relations consistent with area practice.
· In conjunction with Human Resources, establish, develop and deliver a comprehensive training program.
· Support and drive utilization of various company initiatives and technologies.
Construction Operations Manager Qualifications:
Self-starter who can work well independently with minimal supervision and broad direction.
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 15 years’ of progressive divisional leadership experience. Strong knowledge or experience in standard business practices such as Contract/ Project Management, Quality Control, Risk Management, Estimating and Accounting. Excellent organizational skills and ability to perform detail- oriented work. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Procore and accounting software. Must have P & L experience including writing business unit and budget plans.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|