Metal Welding and Fabrication Estimator/Detailer
Responsible for assisting the company and business development by working with new and future contractors/clients during the quote process to detail, scope and price project.
Create accurate estimates by understanding Request for Quote and requirements, gathering information and analyzing important metrics. Assembly all to provide detail shop drawings for welding team and pricing for proposals.
- Review and analyze the project and its requirements.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering request for quotes, photos, specifications, and related documents.
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements through diagnoses.
- Create Shop Drawings
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Perform data analysis, forecasting etc. in conjunction with controller, sales and foreman.
Ability to work Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with occasional overtime and Saturdays as needed Ability to write, read and correspond in writing in English. Spanish a plus. Proficient with CAD/CAM software for Welding and Steel Fabrication. Computer proficient Microsoft Suite and estimating software, digital photo and Other: This position has advancement possibilities and you will work on a wide variety of interesting projects. Full time work, with good benefits including paid holidays, vacation, and insurance.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|