MUST HAVE CONSTRUCTION FIELD EXPERIENCE
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key duties will include scheduling; submittals; preparing installation drawings for superintendent; compiling as-built data; verifying installation quantities; field quality inspections and all related
- Assist Field Team with coordination of material deliveries and general support of field activities.
- Assist with on- site coordination
- Assisted with submittals, shop drawings, permits requested by the municipality and/or GC’s
- Aid in the oversight of day to day operations in the field for QA/QC
- Perform field verifications, inspections and measurements.
- Work closely with document control and field personnel to ensure they have latest drawings and installation documents.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly tracking of work complete for use in cost forecasting; pay applications to Owner; and subcontractor management. Management and coordination of subcontractors and material suppliers
- Other duties as assigned
Experience with the following a plus:
- Compile necessary information for submittals and Requests for Information (RFI’s) and coordinate with Document Control to ensure proper documentation.
- Coordinate with superintendent and provide schedule update information for 3-week look ahead schedule and to project scheduler for CPM
- Ensure that work is correctly cost coded and all extra work is coded to separate cost codes as assigned by the Project Engineer or other.
- Update drawings with redlines of as-built information.
- Perform quantity takeoffs for various materials and activities in order to procure and forecast material and job costs.
- Degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience in a construction related position preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, specifications, and technical documents
- AutoCAD skills a plus. Will provide training as needed.
- Construction management course work or internship experience a plus
- Must be flexible in working in both office and field environment as needed.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate with both field and office personnel
- Ability to work with a team
- Must have strong organization and time-management skills
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter
- Values safe and quality work.
- Valid drivers license and favorable driving record.
- Bilingual a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Excel, Word.
- Proficiency in Prolog is a plus.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|