Construction Manager Description
The Construction Manager will be responsible for providing coordination and management for construction projects as well as directing all construction activities at the project site in accordance with pre-established schedules, budgets, contract documents, and procedures. The Construction Manager will coordinate with internal departments, vendors, contractors and designers to construct a project on time and within approved budget. Must have experience with hotel & retail construction.
Construction Manager Requirements:
– At least five (5) years of construction experience and Construction related Bachelor’s Degree preferred and Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations.
– Ability to present information in public and write correspondence and reports.
– Computer proficiency Sage 300 and Procore a Plus.
– Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions. Ability to create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency with Excel essential.
– Good oral and written communication skills. Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm matter.
– Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis.
– Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a professional manner.
– Ability to organize people, tools, and equipment and plan/orchestrate multiple activities to accomplish desired results
– Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability and willingness to face challenges, provide direction to others, and effectively address conflict.
– Computer Skills – Demonstrated knowledge of how to use a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools (e-mail, Internet, etc.).
– Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
Construction Manager Description:
– Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
– Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
– Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
– Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
– Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
– Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
– Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
– Apply working knowledge of equipment capability and develop plan for optimum utilization.
– Have working knowledge of contract documents, including the General Conditions and the company’s contracts with the owner and subcontractors.
– Know the scope of work for the company and others.
– Maintain good working relationships with all internal and external customers
– Perform other jobs as assigned.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|