We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply
Intern/Admin Associate Position Objectives:
The Intern/Admin Associate assists with general office, HR, IT, Accounting and Marketing activities as determined and directed by the Executive Administrator.
The Intern/Admin Associate will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, Office organization, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
Intern/Admin Associate Duties & Responsibilities:
– Answer in bound phone calls as back up to front reception.
– Maintain company supplies and inventory.
– Maintain front coffee station with full stock.
– Maintain snacks bins and kitchen area storage.
– Assist with opening or closing of the SHED, Zone and lobby.
– Create files and maintain files.
– Assist in managing the flow of paperwork.
– Keep drink coolers stocked and orderly.
– Assist and facilitate staff as necessary – whenever and however needed.
– Assist with creative matters including marketing material preparation when needed.
– Assist with other departments as needed.
– Run errands outside the office for the company when needed.
Intern/Admin Associate Qualifications:
– High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability; specifically, the ability to work as self -starter – especially as it relates to calling on resources outside the firm.
– Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company without prompting or micromanagement; a “consummate” self -starter.
– Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
– Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired company and project goals with prudence and sense of urgency.
– Articulate communication skills – verbal, pictorial and numerical.
– Excellent telephone etiquette, communication and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Desire to learn and grow professionally grow.
– General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
– Desire to invest your passion and commitment to a vision you feel you can embrace and contribute to the growth of the company and its success.
– A willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” for “whoever needs it” foster the growth and success of the business.
– Ability to embrace and live the company’s Core Integrity.
– High degree of confidentiality.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|