We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction HVAC Manager Job Summary:
Oversee Sales, Estimating, Project Management and Construction Management for branch HVAC Office.
Construction HVAC Manager Job Description:
A family run business and we strive to provide a rewarding work environment and experience for our employees. We have branch offices throughout the state and continue to grow our market share.
We are looking for quality applicants who want to be part of a team to provide outstanding service to our customers with expert knowledge of the commercial HVAC industry.
Position Benefit Package Includes:
– Top pay and commission structure
– 401K Plan with company contribution
– Paid Health Insurance and Disability
– Paid Vacation and Holidays
– Paid For Trainings and Continuing Education
– Weekly Payroll with Direct Deposit
– Company provided Smart Phone, Laptop, and fuel card
Construction HVAC Manager Education, Training and Experience:
– 4-year technical/business administration degree or equivalent
– Minimum 10 years of experience in management role of commercial HVAC contractor
– Proven record of successfully running a commercial HVAC branch
– Proven ability to estimate large commercial new construction and retrofit projects
– Strong background in chilled water, condenser water, DX equipment systems
– Strong background in ductwork and air distribution systems
– Strong knowledge of controls and BAS systems
– Proven ability to manage multiple direct and indirect reports
– High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking
– Excellent computer skills
– Excellent communication, presentation and follow up skills required.
– Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– A strong work ethic and a high level of self-motivation.
– Successful background investigation.
– Successful Pre-Employment Drug Test.
– Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
Construction HVAC Manager Job Duties
– Operations Management: Ensures that business operations are efficient in terms of using as few resources as needed, and effective in terms of meeting customer requirements.
– Construction Management: Ensures the highest quality of HVAC installation and safety and establish an uncompromising requirement of the same in department employees.
– Services Management: Provides direction to the Service Manager to ensure the development of service crews to ensure timely, cost-effective service to our customers
– Vision and Leadership: Presents a compelling picture of the future and how it will impact the organization, customers, and employees.
– Industry Trends: Follows trends in the industry that may influence current and future business.
– Community Involvement: Promotes corporate social responsibility for themselves and the team by providing opportunity for involvement in local community groups and organizations.
– Succession Planning: Identifies and develops potential successors for key positions in the organization.
– Staff Development: Supports and fosters long term learning and development.
– Client Relationships: Demonstrates a concern for the needs and expectations of customers; uses an understanding of customer needs as the basis for decision-making and organizational action; builds strong relationships of trust with customers and clients.
– Quality: Ensures quality of materials, craftsmanship, and customer service across the business.
– Branding / Marketing: Brings new ideas/concerns to the team; benchmarks outside the organization with competitors and other industries.
– Safety: Creates and promotes a safe workplace. Ensures proper equipment and training is deployed. Identifies hazards and brings ideas from themselves and the team to prevent/resolve issues.
– Compliance: Maintains compliance with OSHA regulations, partners with insurance brokers, documents and submits regulatory reports and required.
– Sales: Ensures efficient and profitable branch operations. Implement selling and marketing strategies to penetrate and develop commercial HVAC accounts. Review and negotiate contract terms and conditions
– Budgets & Profitability: Demonstrates an understanding of the implications of business decisions and the financial principles underlying decisions; considers financial impacts of goals and targets. Ensures all jobs are completed within 5% of budget and that managers maintain job costs within budget. Review weekly report for large changes and manage buyout process for projects
– Equipment Maintenance: Ensures equipment & tools and budgets are properly maintained and tracked monthly.
– Inventory: Ensures quarterly inventory audits are 90% accurate
– Customer Satisfaction: Achieves a customer satisfaction rating of “Excellent” or 8.5 or above
– Estimating: Provide full estimates for commercial bid proposals including; digital and hand take offs, pricing out material and equipment, pricing out various subcontractor trades. Provide professional bid proposals with high level of attention to detail
This is an equal employment opportunity work place, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|