We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction HVAC Lead Estimator – Construction and Service
Full-service mechanical and energy management contracting firm specializing in HVAC, Refrigeration, Ductwork, Metal Fabrication, and Building Automation Systems for new construction, service contract work, and retro-fit projects seeking a Senior Estimator. Senior Estimator will be responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings, pipe takeoff and estimating piping systems and full scope of work. They will perform all work required to successfully bid and win the project including follow-up with subcontractors and suppliers and working with the Project Managers to award and buy-out projects.
Construction HVAC Lead Estimator – Essential Functions:
– Experience with Piping for Mechanical systems: chill water, condenser water, glycol and refrigeration.
– Prepares and maintains status of plan reproduction.
– Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors.
– Prepares subcontractor bid packages for supervisor approval.
– Transmits addenda and other bid information to subcontractors.
– Ensure that we have the proper coverage from subcontractors on bid day.
– Contact vendors to obtain additional subcontractor bids.
– Submit 100% of bids and budgets by the bid deadline – no exceptions.
– Enter all relevant information into Estimating software.
– Review bid requirements thoroughly and asks follow-up question on every bid.
– Has a thorough understanding of the scope for specific trades assigned.
– Develops RFI's and clarifications and ensure adequate subcontractor coverage and shows interest.
– Performs a comprehensive “bid day” analysis and scoping of specific assigned trades.
– Creates bid lists that fit scope of job, ensuring that we have the right subs for the project.
– Follows up with vendors and sub about pricing.
– Properly turns over bid documents and sub buyout information to Project Management in a timely manner. Goal is 100% of awarded projects turned over within 24 hours of notification.
– Review drawings with Project Management team and highlight areas of concern.
– Review job cost with Project Management team and highlight any subs/material vendors that still need to be awarded.
– Ensures that subs are aware of (and commit to) the project schedule or addendums.
– Provide subs with as much information as possible (PM, Super, permit status, etc.).
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|