The Field Project Manager position will be assigned to the field operations team and will assist in obtaining, evaluating and coordinating all information needed to construct the project in accordance with the contract documents and to assure that the work meets all safety standards, is within schedule requirements, and is constructed to the highest level of quality possible.
The Field Project Manager in the performance of its duties shall be responsible for the protection and promotion of the interest of all matters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform line and grade work for building layout and control as required
- Assist in the implementation of the site safety program as required and ensure subcontractor compliance with safety standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Assist in the maintenance of contract documents and electronic web-based documents for field operations.
- Assist in the preparation of Daily Construction Reports (DCR's).
- Review all work as it is being placed to be sure it is accurate within accepted tolerances.
- Review contract drawings, specifications and shop drawings to ensure proper coordination and installation.
- Assist in the preparation of project as-builts.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
Four-year college degree with formal engineering or architectural training or equivalent building construction experience and summer internship/co-op experience in construction highly desirable.
Must have good interpersonal skills
Desire to learn
Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
Proficient with computer applications as required to perform responsibilities.
A basic understanding of scheduling programs preferred.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|