Executive Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements
· Proficient in basic administrative functions and skilled in the use of office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be a self-starter and flexible team player.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
· Makes appointments for Owner, both personal and business related
· Manages Insurance Policies for Owner’s homes
· Handles personal tasks for Owner
· Approve Vacation Requests
· Printing Time Clock Report
· Approving Time Sheets
· Overseen HR Administrator
· Payroll Back Up
· Support annual enrollment: benefits renewal
· Reviews Employee Handbook & Safety Manuals
· Maintains Job Description
· Oversee the Receptionist
· Manages general projects: Office Repairs, Christmas cards,
· Responsible for Customers’ Pre-Qualification Process
· Covers front desk
· Oversees Insurance Renewal Process: Liability and WC
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|