We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Estimator – Multifamily Job Function:
The primary objective of this position is to assist in developing cost estimates for clients and reviewing the progress of existing projects to ensure their completion within the parameters of the established project budget.
Construction Estimator – Multifamily Required:
– Highly proficient in selected software (Excel, Word, Timberline).
– Ability to make decisions, work independently and coordinate with Preconstruction Director.
– Ability to meet critical project deadline, willingness to coordinate and work as a Team Member.
– College degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
– Ability to read blueprints for all disciplines.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in Cost Estimating/Preconstruction.
– Computer Proficiency in Excel, Word, and other similar/related industry programs including On-Screen Take-Off and Viewpoint or Sage Estimating a plus.
– Familiar with the use and setup of database driven estimating software program.
– Spanish a plus.
Construction Estimator – Multifamily Description:
– Conduct initial analysis of drawings and specifications, ensuring required information is provided.
– Provide narratives for selected portions of a project cost estimate to adequately describe scope and level of quality within an estimate.
– Research selected products from a cost and constructability perspective.
– Solicit sub-contractor pricing and bids for select trades in preparation of cost estimate.
– Review progress and construction documents for constructability. Lead and participate in discussion regarding alternate detail and materials for specific areas or trades.
– Provide and present value engineering options and costs for select trades to Preconstruction Director.
– Provide detailed Scope Sheets for select trades.
– Coordinate administrative staff in sending documents to vendors.
– Maintains Excel-Based Master Estimate Templates.
– Prepares Material and Labor Take-offs.
– Prepares job schedule.
– Applies markup to determine final bid price.
– Prepares scope of work and proposal.
– Assists in the sales process.
– Reviews contractual language related to Price, Scope of Work and Referenced Architectural Pages.
– Reviews and Reports Actual v. Budget Costs, Quantities and Schedule on every job.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|