We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Manager/Director Job Description
A leading Florida-based retail shopping center development firm that acquires and develops neighborhood and community shopping centers throughout Florida is seeking an individual to lead and grow a new WDI General Contracting division to oversee projects from small ground up development to major Tenant Improvement work. This individual will act both as Project Manager and Superintendent in the field the first year and hire and grow the division thereafter. Full benefits provided including 401K, dental, etc.
Construction Manager/Director Responsibilities:
· Thorough knowledge with overall project management, scheduling, cost control, change orders, document control, RFI’s and submittals.
· Perform project scheduling, ensure project quality control and establish overall project logistics.
· Interpreting and abstracting full Construction Drawings, including playing an integral role in the front-end value engineering aspect of such.
· Budgeting and estimating of all construction related work for interior tenant improvement work and exterior property renovation work.
· Run and complete a project from the field.
· Review subcontractor scopes of work & submittals.
· Schedule coordinate & supervise sub-contractors, outside vendors & suppliers.
· Resolving all construction issues to maintain productivity of subcontractors.
· Ability to manage issues of change orders, documentation, permitting, inspections, project closeout, and quality assurance.
· Developing and maintaining relationships with sub-contractors, vendors and municipal building inspectors and officials.
· Develop a keen understanding of local municipal codes and ordinances to manage outside architects, engineers and other consultants, all in an effort to obtain required permits as expeditiously as possible.
Construction Manager/Director Requirements:
· 5-8 years minimum experience mirroring the above description and/or on-site Superintendent or Project Manager.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus or any equivalent combination of education, and/or experience.
· Word, Excel, CAD and Project
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|