Operational) Corporate Controller Job Description
If you have not been responsible for implementing process, procedure, WIP reports, tracking and updating KPI’s and working with Operational Leads for monitoring and increasing performance please do not apply. This includes being directly responsible for Accounting, HR department management and hands on for GL and WIP creating. We are looking for a roll up their sleeves Doer-Leader
The Operational Corporate Controller(OCC) for a South Florida based specialty contractor who will be a key member of the Executive team and right hand to the President and Vice President responsible for strategic planning, risk management and financial aspects of the company. The ideal candidate will have a background in strategic planning, performance management, corporate finance, financial planning and analysis, tax, and risk management.
To thrive in this role you must be a prudent manager, an inspiring leader and have a business mindset capable of seeing the “big picture” in a variety of settings.
The OCC must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective. This is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
(Operational) Corporate Controller Requirements
- Construction industry background with either a subcontractor or a general contractor and have come up through the industry in the various roles preferred.
- Construction software required preferably with Sage and experience with implementing new modules a plus.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Experience in formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Experience leading HR, Payroll and all Accounting functions along with compliance of risk management for the company
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|