|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Operational CFO – Specialty Contractor (Large Projects)
CFO for a South Florida based specialty contractor who will be responsible for supervising and controlling all strategic and business aspects of the company. The ideal candidate will have a background in strategic planning, performance management, corporate finance, financial planning and analysis, tax, and risk management. This position will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. To thrive in this role you must be a prudent manager, an inspiring leader and have a business mindset capable of seeing the “big picture” in a variety of settings.
The CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective. This is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
- Construction background with either a subcontractor or a general contractor and have come up through the field.
- Experience with formalized Construction Accounting Software a must.
- CPA a plus
- Proven experience as Controller/CFO or in other managerial position
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Oversee full operations to include evaluating operating and financial performance.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|