|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Chief Financial Officer (Jupiter, FL)
Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting, and budgeting efforts of the company.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company including budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to start and maintain a business.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Represent the company externally to media and the general public.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Preferred combination of a Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, and ten years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position, and a CPA.
- 10+ Years of Construction Industry Experience required
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|