We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will lead the initial business development efforts and will be responsible to “initially Open the Door” to new networking contacts. The Business Development Manager will be tasked to reach and establish relationships with high level clients and stakeholders in the markets we serve.
The Business Development Manager will report to the Chief Executive Officer; and work with preconstruction and operations for hand-off through the preconstruction and the sales process; and assist when requested with the interaction with the clients, architects, designers, owner's reps, etc. through the signing of the owner contract and completion of the project
The Business Development Manager must possess the Company’s Core Values of Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Communication and Excellence
Construction Business Development Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
· Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to determine target markets and contacts to pursue in order to achieve revenue goals.
· Develop sustainable and long-term business relationships with key clients, architects, interior designers, owner's reps and consultants both locally and in other states where the clients are living to expand the company's client base with limited support.
· Actively participate and assist with client identification, qualifications and pursuit processes
· Pursue potential projects that meet the company's project selection criteria
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts and contact information within and outside of the company.
· Responsible to prepare and manage an annual business development budget
Construction Business Development Manager Weekly/Monthly Internal Reporting:
· Every Friday by noon present a weekly report.
· Maintain prospect/Client database (CRM)and update daily
Construction Business Development Manager Working Environment:
The Manager's position requires most of the time out of the main office at client. consultant, networking, and other events to generate business. The Manager is expected to work in the main office when not on the road in order to: (1) keep our CRM software current at all times; and (2) be able to interact with the CEO, Chief Estimator and fellow employees. Position requires flexible hours including nights and weekends as needed. Travel throughout tri-county area by car is required. The Manager must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|