Construction Assistant Superintendent Summary:
Assists Sr. Project manager and Project managers at all activities of the overall construction project. Leads small scale commercial or residential projects under the supervision of the General Manager and team PMs. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding.
Construction Assistant Superintendent Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the project managers to provide a professional management service internally and externally, as set out in PM's scopes of service.
· Prepares material submittals and shop drawings for submission.
· Maintains submittal, RFI and NCR logs,
· Maintains project communications and project documentation in an organized manner in a digital format in the company’s delegated project folders.
· Prepares means and methods packages with assistance of PMs and Job superintendents.
· Prepares materials take offs for RFPs for material purchasing and subcontractors work.
· Prepares purchase orders with assistance and approval of PMs
· Coordinates subcontractor/vendor, shop drawings, submittals.
· Maintains field inspection logs.
· Records and minutes jobsite/subcontractor/owner and internal meetings.
· Maintains as-built drawings, prepares close out, warranty, and final “as-built drawings” records
Construction Assistant Superintendent Skills and Qualifications:
· To perform this job successfully, the Super should have knowledge of MS Word processing software; MS Excel Spreadsheet software, MS project management software, Storefront/CW fabrication software, Reporting software, Construction Management software, CAD and general computer skills.
Construction Assistant Superintendent Responsibilities:
· Assisting in coordinating, preparing, reviewing, handling, planning, and executing work on given projects under the supervision of project managers.
· Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail. Excellent organizational skills
· Responds promptly to customer needs, able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|