|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Assistant Superintendent – Multi-Family (Based in Fort Myers, FL but will require travel throughout the state)
The assistant superintendent will be responsible for the supervision and management of subcontractors, vendors, and punch-out staff utilized during the course the construction process for Multi-Family Projects.
- Supervises the activities of any punch-out staff and laborers hired for the completion of the project.
- Document Review and Planning:
- Completes a review of all construction plans and contract scopes that are associated with the project to which he/she is assigned.
- Ensures subcontractors under his/her supervisory scope are completing their work in accordance with plans, specifications, and contract documents.
- Attends and/or leads weekly subcontractor communication and safety meetings that are conducted on the jobsite.
- Assists and/or completes Daily Report forms for submittal to the Corporate Office.
- Communicates to the Lead Superintendent the appropriate information required to maintain job schedule updates on a weekly basis.
- Ensures that all materials directly purchased are verified for compliance and completeness of order as they are received in the field.
- Stamps, codes, and processes delivery tickets as they are received from shipments. Coded and approved tickets shall be delivered to Lead Superintendent for his approval and submission to the Corporate Office on a weekly basis.
- Reviews and processes with Lead Superintendent subcontractor/vendor pay requests and payments in accordance with the processes and time-frames as outlined by accounting.
- Coordinates material deliveries and distribution on site and in buildings.
- Ensures that building completions including the building interior and exterior punch-list inspections are performed according to schedule, and that all punch work is completed in a timely manner.
- Education and/or Experience: College degree and/or a minimum 3 years supervisory experience in construction management preferred. Computer experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and other business-related software is desirable.
- Ability to read, write and analyze various construction-related documents including plans, contracts and schedules.
- Ability to communicate with and assist the Lead Superintendent, Project Manager and Property Management groups during the completion of the project.
- Experience in managing a diverse workforce including subcontractors, vendors and employees.
- Ability to manage conflict, maintain schedules and drive business results by managing the performance of the workforce.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|