|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Construction Assistant Superintendent
We are seeking an Assistant Superintendent (preferably with a commercial carpentry background that has come up through the field) that wants to continue to grow with time into a lead superintendent role (Must be technology savvy).
This position will require occasionally using the tools. (Not, on a daily basis).
Experience with healthcare or university/campus environments a plus.
- Responsible for assisting in overseeing the planning and execution of construction efforts in coordination with Project Manager, Superintendent, and Project Engineer.
- Helps coordinates the day-to-day scheduling, production, and procurement of materials, manpower, and equipment for all work on the project.
- Have input on creating construction schedule, performing updates, monitoring critical path, and adding activities and impacts.
- Ensure compliance with safety management program, environmental requirements, and quality standards.
- Effectively represent employer when interfacing with project stakeholders including Owner and Design team.
- Minimum five (5) years commercial construction experience working for a general contractor with at least two (2) years in a supervisory capacity – preferably as a Lead Foreman or Assistant Superintendent.
- Working knowledge of construction disciplines, cost control, construction sequencing, scheduling, safety regulations, drawings and construction documents required.
- Proficient in blueprint reading and have working knowledge of materials, processes, and equipment involved in all field activities.
- Accurate record-keeping of daily activities including daily reports and equipment logs.
- Ability to gather data, identify discrepancies, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to communicate effectively with others through good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry tools, materials, and equipment up to 50 pounds and must frequently climb up and down ladders, scaffolds, and other equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA standards and adheres to all safety regulations and procedures. OSHA 30 certification a plus.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|