|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Assistant Superintendent (West Palm Beach, FL)
The assistant superintendent will be responsible for the supervision and management of subcontractors, vendors and punch-out staff utilized during the course the construction process.
- Supervises the activities of any punch-out staff and laborers hired for the completion of the project.
- Document Review and Planning
- Completes a review of all construction plans and contract scopes that are associated with the project to which he/she is assigned.
- Ensures subcontractors under his/her supervisory scope are completing their work in accordance with plans, specifications and contract documents.
- Attends and/or lead weekly subcontractor communication and safety meetings that are conducted on the jobsite.
- Assists and/or completes Daily Report forms for submittal to the Corporate Office.
- Communicates to the Lead Superintendent the appropriate information required to maintain job schedule updates on a weekly basis.
- Ensures that all materials directly purchased are verified for compliance and completeness of order as they are received in the field.
- Stamps, codes and processes delivery tickets as they are received from shipments. Coded and approved tickets shall be delivered to Lead Superintendent for his approval and submission to the Corporate Office on a weekly basis.
- Reviews and processes with Lead Superintendent subcontractor/vendor pay requests and payments in accordance with the processes and time-frames as outlined by accounting.
- Coordinates material deliveries and distribution on site and in buildings.
- Ensures that building completions including the building interior and exterior punch-list inspections are performed according to schedule, and that all punch work is completed in a timely manner.
- Education and/or Experience: College degree and/or a minimum 3 years supervisory experience in construction management preferred.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and other business-related software is desirable.
- Ability to read, write and analyze various construction-related documents including plans, contracts and schedules.
- Ability to communicate with and assist the Lead Superintendent, Project Manager and Property Management groups during the completion of the project.
- Experience in managing a diverse workforce including subcontractors, vendors and employees.
- Ability to manage conflict, maintain schedules and drive business results by managing the performance of the workforce.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|