Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager Job Function:
Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting in leading project teams within the construction projects from the preconstruction and construction phase through closeout with the Project Manager.
Assistant Project Manager Requirements:
· Five (5) years construction related experience and High School Diploma (or equivalent) or degree in a construction related field preferred.
· Knowledge of the construction process and understand the specifications and field labor.
· Knowledge of the project management process and principles of scheduling and estimating.
· Strong skills in time management, communication, ability to work in tight deadlines and under pressure.
· Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with all parties involved in the construction project, while handling difficult issues and/or personalities.
Assistant Project Manager Description:
· Assist in total project responsibility, scheduling, safety, staff compliance, staff developments and reviews, buyouts and contract negotiation, pay applications, monthly job status meetings, quality control.
· Manage client relationships, project planning, project document management, and assist in leading weekly subcontractor meetings.
· Assist in reviewing change-orders with the General Contractor and Sub-contractors.
· Assist in scheduling and/or facilitating the various project meetings.
· Have thorough knowledge of all major project issues and priorities.
· Keep superiors informed concerning the progress of the project and any issues that might affect the schedule, budget or status of the project.
· Assist in close out of the project.
· Inspect projects prior to city inspections and take appropriate action such as completing minor repairs.
· Complete safety inspections and discipline employees according to policy if necessary.
· Maintain and complete site reports (during all stages of production).
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|