We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Construction APM/Owners Rep Job Description
The Assistant Project Manager acts as the onsite representative and reports to the Project Manager. The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting in leading project teams within the construction projects from the preconstruction and construction phase through closeout with the Project Manager.
Construction APM/Owners Rep Responsibilities:
– Assist Project Manager by being the daily on-site representative managing all tasks, site utilities, landscape, irrigation, land management contractors and building contractors.
– Monitor and manage contractors’ schedule commitments. Meet with key personnel on a daily basis to review progress and sequence of work.
– Monitor and manage vendors and contractors work for compliance with project plans and specifications and the quality expectations of everyone involved.
– Monitor contractors’ storm water pollution prevention erosion control to ensure compliance with SWPPP and reporting requirements.
– Coordinate with third party testing and report all discrepancies to Project Engineer and/or Architect.
– Keep a running log of outstanding deficiencies, including failed tests.
– Keep track of all permits and required inspections.
– Work directly with Engineer of Record and / or governing agencies to resolve conflicts.
– Coordinate with tenants and/or Contractors schedules and site logistics.
– Coordinate scope, design and constructability between tenant outparcels
– Evaluate conflicts/changes in scope for the most cost effective solutions.
– Ensure contractors’ are meeting OSHA safety standards, notify contractor of any deficiencies.
– Review contractor’s daily work logs and report progress to as required.
– Ensure that all parties are maintaining accurate as-built drawings on site.
– Evaluate contractor change requests for accuracy as it relates to original contractual requirements.
Construction APM/Owners Rep Requirements:
– Must have at least 3 years prior construction management experience as a construction superintendent, Asst./Project Manager or civil engineer field inspector involving building construction.
– Must have management experience in land development.
– Good verbal and written communication skills, bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred.
– Able to work independently and lead a team of contractors.
– Able to manage relationships with clients, contractors, local inspectors & code officials, etc.
– Able to read and interpret architectural, structural, MEP and Civil drawings and specifications.
– Able to perform math calculations associated with grades and elevations
– Able to perform quantity take-offs and convert typical units of measure.
– Certification in: OSHA, Erosion & Sediment Control and Traffic Control Management is preferred.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Must have a state driver’s license and reliable means of transportation.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|