|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction AR Manager (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enrollment, Reporting, and Management of OCIP, CCIP, and DCIP programs including payroll reporting.
- Obtain Certificates of Good Standing and other government-related documentation as necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of Accounting portion of project folders on company network.
- Monthly State Sales/Use Tax filings and payments.
- Maintain Company Sales/Use tax certificates.
- Maintain customer tax exemption certificates.
- Monthly expense system entry and posting.
- Daily Check Deposits, Positive Pay, and ACH File uploads to bank.
- Daily inter-system uploads and monthly reconciliation of invoices to sales reports.
- Ensure maintenance of original contract’s values and processing of change orders for projects.
- Setup new Customers, Projects and related tax positions in accounting system.
- Process new customer credit applications.
- Monitor Company’s D&B and dispute discrepancies.
- Maintain billing due date file.
- Provide monthly billing worksheets to project teams.
- Prepare AIA requisitions and all related documents necessary to secure cash receipts.
- Supervise Parts, deposits, and any other miscellaneous billings as required.
- Process monthly laundry stock issues.
- Send customer statements as necessary.
- Manage the bonding and insurance process for all projects as needed.
- Supervise the posting of cash receipts and reconcile monthly.
- Supervise the collections process and involve all resources necessary (Management) to secure funds.
- Create and track out system billings.
- Weekly Incoming Cash Projection for use in Cash Projection Report.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with a proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in project accounting is a plus.
- Other qualifications include: High attention to detail, deadline-oriented, analytical, general math skills, objectivity, flexibility, and team player.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|