|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Construction Accounting Specialist (West Palm Beach, FL)
Perform all accounting functions related to Accounts Payable. Assist Controller in other job cost activities and assist the Controller as required.
- Conduct accounting functions to include; accounts payable, cash disbursements. Pay vendors timely to avoid penalties and interest charges. Pay credit cards in the earliest check run. Match invoices with checks for officer’s signature.
- Make sure insurance certificates are updated and request from vendors insurance certificates needed for projects before paying subcontractors.
- File and maintain insurance certificates for yearly audits.
- Prepare Releases of Lien for signature when subcontractors are paid.
- Review monthly vendor statements and request any missing invoices for payment during the month.
- Direct future Accounts Payable Assistant and train in all facets of AP.
- Prepares Releases of Lien for the Company to Owners, and provides Owners with Subcontractor and/or supplier Lien Releases monthly.
- Reconcile Subcontractor Pay Applications, and compute copy and postage costs to jobs
- Input coded invoices daily. Verify Superintendents and Project Managers sign off on all invoices and Subcontractor Applications for Payment.
- Verify that Subcontractors have completed the Subcontractor Affidavit on all Applications for Payment.
- Pay all Projects when payment is received from Owners.
- Pay discount checks and supplier invoices for the month.
- Act as the second source of producing payroll, and make decisions within scope of responsibilities.
- Oversee Project Managers, Project Engineers, Assistant Project Managers in regards to receiving timely cost information.
- An Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting or a related Field is preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience working in the Construction industry
- Proficient use of Office 365, Sage 300 Accounting, Procore Project Management
- Proficient in basic administrative functions and skilled in the use of office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|