We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Concrete Estimator Job Description
Currently seeking an experienced Concrete Estimator to perform quantity take-offs, conduct site visits to confirm actual field conditions, procure material and sub pricing, estimate concrete projects, prepare bids, build relationships with Clients and General Contractors and maintain customer satisfaction. Concrete Estimator is responsible for contributing to the overall success of the estimating department which includes administration of all bids.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary commensurate with experience including production bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Concrete Estimator Required Skills
· 4-Year Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum of 5 years of estimating experience in the commercial demolition industry.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
· Highly motivated and detail oriented, with the ability to multitask in an extremely fast-paced working environment.
· Capable of working both independently as well as in a group setting.
· Must be able to demonstrate estimating experience in all facets of commercial and industrial demolition.
· Completely understand quantity take-off and have knowledge of the application of heavy equipment resources.
· Understands transportation and disposition of waste and recycled streams from demolition sites.
· Could write a detailed job specific demolition work/safety plan.
· Must have a working knowledge of blueprints, specifications and contract administration.
· Possess ability to read, understand, and interpret contract documents, drawings specifications, scope of work documents, and project schedules.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and math skills.
· Possess excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be a knowledgeable team player.
· Experienced using Microsoft Office Applications MS Project, MS Office and Bluebeam.
· Experience with AutoCAD and 3D Modeling a plus.
Concrete Estimator Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate invitations to bid received via email and fax from existing clients
· Proactively seek out and generate bidding opportunities with potential new customers
· Schedule site visits with General Contractors
· Finalize proposals and submit written quotes to clients
· Make follow up phone calls to check on the status of submitted bids
· Respond to incoming phone calls and E-Mails.
· Additional administrative tasks will be assigned on a day-to-day basis
· Lead by example and maintain the highest professional standards and practices.
· Continue to develop and nurture past client relationships.
· Have strong selling/negotiating skills.
· Perform site visits to confirm actual field conditions.
· Provide estimates, scope letters, work plans, and safety plans.
· Facilitate transition of project knowledge upon contract award.
· Assist Senior Project Manager in gaining familiarity with scope upon contract award.
· Consult with clients, vendors and/or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
· Ensure company is on bid lists with commercial/industrial clients & general contractors.
· Perform key project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|