We specialize in vertical building for General Contractors, Construction Management, Developer Builders and Specialty contractors.
All levels – entry to CEO including experienced Administrative and Accounting
If you do not fall in this category, please do not apply.
Commercial Glazing Project Manager
Must have experience and knowledge in the commercial glazing construction industry. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Commercial Glazing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Establishes and is responsible for work plan, schedule, and staffing for each phase of project.
- Prepare a complete installation construction narrative and schedule.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Submits engineering; product data sheets and physical samples.
- Take-off materials to be bought out.
- Manage submittal process with subcontractors. Prepare, submit, and review returned submittals
- Build and submit permit package
- Release and track procurements of materials.
- Follow-up on deliveries – constantly – weekly/daily, whatever required.
- Keep good and frequent communications with general contractor.
- Quote profitable and timely change orders.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Review engineering submittals for accuracy.
- Oversee progress of work in field a) review labor reports often b) weekly visits to job to track progress c) daily verbal contact with field foreman at end of his day d) encourage, compliment, and support field crew.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel assigned to his/her supervision.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include training employees; assigning, directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees’ addressing complaints and responding.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Review job for material and labor – actual buy-out costs
Commercial Glazing Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in construction management or related preferred
- Three to five years related experience as a Project Manager in the commercial construction industry, with knowledge of glass and glazing systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints
- 3 years experience in Project Management in glass and glazing
- Florida Glass and Glazing Contractor License (Required or willing to obtain one immediately after being onboarded)
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|