|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
As a Career Matchmaker, you make calls to professionals within the industry to offer assistance to them for career advancement, training and professional development services. If you are a hunter and have the ability to ask pertinent questions and listen, then this could be the career you are seeking with unlimited earning potential.
Career Matchmaker Responsibilities:
- Recruit top talent including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking and packaging for submittal to client.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Conduct phone interviews and/or face to face interviews.
- Schedule interviews for applicants in conjunction with administrative coordination
- Manage the candidate process via Crelate, candidate files and other administrative responsibilities in conjunction with assistance from administration.
- Partner with Lead Recruiters to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate.
- Works to suggest and choose the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Utilize recruiting best practices.
- Network at industry related events
- Market the company through approved social media platforms according to company guidelines.
Career Matchmaker Requirements:
- 4-year degree preferred
- 2 + years Consultative Sale experience
- Great communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Excel
- Experience or Ability to learn Crelate
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility to work extended hours if necessary
Full training and onboarding program.
Florida Construction Connection, Inc. digs deep to align jobseekers with the right employers.
Florida Construction Connection, Inc. (FLCC) is an employment consulting firm based in Deerfield Beach, Florida, that assists construction and real estate development companies with hiring, employee retention and professional development. Our organization, founded in 2004 by Suzanne Breistol, also works with professionals in the construction industry to help them obtain their career objectives and make their next career moves.
FLCC does not fit the mold of a traditional staffing firm. We take the hiring process much more personally, viewing the potential for long-term relationships between employees and employers as key to ensuring positive outcomes. Our team believes that employment is a serious commitment, similar in principle to a courtship or a marriage. As such, we strive to unite employees with the companies that will bring them the most fulfillment—and vice versa.
Hiring is also much like dating. It’s about the right timing, effective communication, and honesty about expectations and goals from both parties in the relationship. At the end of the day, FLCC’s Career Matchmakers always aim to put employees in the places that will provide the most rewarding opportunities—for both the present and the long term. Many of our candidates are happy with their current jobs, but desire a new opportunity in order to advance their career goals. So, we help them identify realistic future goals to help eliminate false expectations to assist in transitioning during the “honeymoon phase” and first year of the relationship.
FLCC specializes in filling management positions across all sectors of construction. Examples of these roles include Operations, Project Management, Preconstruction, Estimating, Field Supervision, Development Owner’s Representatives, and also industry specific Administrative and Accounting roles.
We also thrive on assisting management-level leaders with building and maintaining healthy company teams. As part of this process, we help employers prequalify candidates and determine a good cultural fit through in-depth interviews, references checks and skills and assessments. In addition, FLCC assists with other human capital development including organizational planning, defining roles and responsibilities, facilitating meetings with job applicants, compensation and goal review assistance and professional coaching.
While FLCC works primarily with businesses based in Florida, we have the ability to fill positions across the country. While we always prefer to meet with our clients face-to-face, we will gladly conduct a video chat or teleconference when necessary to establish a rapport and also get a personal sense of each company’s vibe and culture.
Because our Career Matchmakers make the effort to get to know both the client and the candidate, FLCC is more effective in helping them understand each other and in making the right connection.
Ultimately, we mediate the process—which allows the hiring managers and the candidates to mutually unify on the terms to employ with one another.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|