Florida Construction Connection, Inc. is a 15+ year old Deerfield Beach based boutique firm that works with management level professionals in the construction industry to help them with hiring, employee retention and professional development. Today, we are a recognized source for helping leadership in the industry build and maintain healthy teams, while assisting individuals to employ with the right company to reach their career goals.
Career Matchmaker Job Description
FLCC, Inc. is seeking a professional Career Matchmaker with experience in value-added and service selling to join our team. As a Career Matchmaker, you make calls to professionals within the industry to offer assistance to them for career advancement, training and professional development services. If you are a hunter and have the ability to ask pertinent questions and listen, then this could be the career you are seeking with unlimited earning potential.
Full training and onboarding program. Base salary $45,000 annually plus commission and benefits.
Career Matchmaker Responsibilities:
– Recruit top talent including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking and packaging for submittal to client.
– Conduct reference checks.
– Conduct phone interviews and/or face to face interviews.
– Schedule interviews for applicants in conjunction with administrative coordination
– Manage the candidate process via SalesForce, candidate files and other administrative responsibilities in conjunction with assistance from administration.
– Partner with Career Matchmaker Lead to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate.
– Works to suggest and choose the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
– Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
– Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
– Utilize relationship best practices.
– Network at industry related events (optional)
– Market the company through approved social media platforms according to company guidelines.
Career Matchmaker Requirements:
– 4 year degree preferred
– 2 + years Consultative Sale experience
– Great communication skills
– Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
– Experience or Ability to learn SalesForce
– Ability to multi-task
– Flexibility to work extended hours if necessary
– Ability to perform research
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|