Would you like helping people in business achieve their career goals? Are you a great listener? Are you a good note taker? Are you a self-starter and self-motivated? Do you like working a proven process and getting better at it? This may be the next career move for you? . Learn more here (insert link to Bluebook article) then apply to become a Career Matchmaker.
Base salary plus incentive. Benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO.
Must have excellent computer, typing, writing and grammar skills including experience with Word, Excel and Outlook. Required to make outbound professional calls to verify information, schedule meetings and gather information. CRM experience such as Salesforce a plus. Take the cap off your earning potential and accelerate your career with us.
Sales professionals will not be considered for this position. This is consulting and not sales. We verify and not justify and follow a proven process for matchmaking success.
Career Matchmaker Responsibilities:
- Recruit top talent including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking and packaging for submittal to client.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Conduct phone interviews and/or face to face interviews.
- Schedule interviews for applicants in conjunction with administrative coordination
- Manage the candidate process via SalesForce, candidate files and other administrative responsibilities in conjunction with assistance from administration.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Utilize relationship best practices.
- Network at industry related events (optional)
- Market the company through approved social media platforms according to company guidelines.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|