|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
Title: Business Development Manager (Orlando, FL)
The primary purpose of the Business Development Manager is to develop and implement a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that will increase revenues and profits while delivering exceptional client service.
Why You Might Want this Opportunity:
You are a well respected leader in the greater Orlando Marketplace in the AEC arena who would like to help a company promote their established brand to other corporations and consultants that may not be familiar with their stellar reputation over the decades. You are a business aligner and not a salesperson and would like to work for an establishment where you are delivering value and maintaining relationships verses a focus on the sale. This person will work as part of the strategic planning and with the Executive team to position them in the Orlando market for sustainable, reputable growth.
Who we are seeking:
The door opener and the brand manager that will work alongside the President and Vice President of the company and not a salesperson.
About The Company:
An established Florida-based, 40+ year old, Commercial General contracting firm with an established clientele of repeat client projects. Relationship-driven and a solid reputation for delivering projects of high quality at the best value to the customer. Projects include Commercial, Hospitality, Healthcare, Multi-Family, Industrial, Corporate Clientele – No Condo, No Single-Family work
The Business Development Manager will lead the business development efforts and support a sales culture for the company’s business growth plan. The individual will be tasked with helping to create with the President and support the business development plan to reach and establish relationships with high-level clients and stakeholders in the markets we serve. The Director must be a flexible and adaptable team player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills. He/she will report to the PRESIDENT of the company and work with operations, preconstruction, and senior management for hand-off through sales and technical support process and aiding requested interaction with the client through signing of contract(s) and completion of project(s).
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively participate and assist with Account identification, qualifications, pursuit process;
- Actively participate and assist with internal processes and approvals as requested for pursuits;
- Promote the company’s identity and brand in the tri-county region;
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers;
- Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers and projects in accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting;
- Works under the direction of the President for marketing, sales support, and innovation development teams to implement business development initiatives.
- Proficient in Business Development processes
- Experienced with CRM products; Manage opportunities and accounts.
Job Skills & Abilities Guidelines:
- Good knowledge of the Greater Orlando Marketplace, Corporate Clientele, Developers, Architects, and Engineers
- Demonstrated business development skills and experience;
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products and particularly with Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Ability to understand and follow detailed directions;
- Ability to work on / manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Functions effectively as part of a team and independently to meet goals/objectives for the position
- Good time management skills and organizational skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Business, Marketing or related field a plus, but not required
- Minimum of five years of Business Development experience required.
- Previous working knowledge of Construction Management/General Contracting or Architecture business a plus.
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen and exhibit problem-solving/analysis skills.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of and support of the mission, vision, and values of the company.
Base Salary, Vehicle/Expenses, Top Benefits, and Bonus
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|