Developer Builder of Multi-family Luxury Rental projects in Southeast Florida seeking super to take buildings from framing to close-out. Must have experience with back-end phased turn-over for projects 250 units and above.
The Back-End Superintendent is responsible for assisting the Lead Superintendent in managing all functions of multifamily construction focused on the interior and/or exterior finish.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leader of assigned field activities with internal and subcontractor supervisors, foremen, and project engineers.
- Facilitate activities of project schedule activities including production tracking, planning, material/equipment procurement, jurisdictional inspections, and all activities to support the execution of project schedule
- Assists Lead Superintendent in managing team members, time management, and developing client relationships
- Demonstrate a strong ability to analyze workflows, processes, production, and assemblies to determine the alternative solutions
- Assist in the development of initial weekly labor projections adjusted to progress and project schedule
- Supervise the quality of construction activities, both self-performed and subcontracted in compliance with contract documentation
- Assist in the development of integrated work plans and quality assurance reviews to enforce quality control on self-performed and subcontracted work
- Participate in weekly project team meetings with owner, design team, jurisdictional authorities, and construction team
- Adhere and comply with company policies and obligations
- Promotes project culture and leads processes that are consistent with company values
Qualifications and Skills
- 7-10 years minimum experience with a general contractor/construction manager on multifamily building projects greater than $25M in value
- 5+ years experience in a back-end (interiors or exteriors) site supervision position
- Valid Driver's License
- Skill and experience using Prolog
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office suite
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architectural Engineering, or equivalent a Plus, but not required
Health, Dental, Vision, Life etc.
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|