Accounting Associate Job Posting
(Full Charge Bookkeeping)
Florida Construction Connection, Inc. is a 15+ year old Deerfield Beach based boutique firm that works with management level professionals in the construction industry to help them with hiring, employee retention and professional development. Today, we are a recognized source for helping leadership in the industry build and maintain healthy teams, while assisting individuals to employ with the right company to reach their career goals.
Accounting Associate Qualifications:
Computer proficient including Quickbooks Enterprise and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook) CRM – Salesforce or any similar Sales/ recruiting software a plus.
Extremely organized and efficient with good work ethic.
Minimum 3 years bookkeeping experience.
Excellent communication skills
Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Strong attention to detail.
Self-starter with minimal supervision needed.
Trustworthy and reliable
Helpful, Positive Attitude
Accounting Associate Main Responsibilities include:
· End-of-month and end-of-year processes with CPA
· All accounts-payable, monitoring all expenditures, (both monthly-reoccurring and others).
· Processing purchase orders, receipts, back-up and approval for all employee payables. Maintaining vendor relations regarding payments. Following company protocol for pay-outs.
· Accounts receivable – creating, saving, sending and timely-paying of invoices sent to clients, partners. Developing relationships with reciprocal representative of client depositing checks
· Preparing Fee Letters when requested, and ensuring they are executed prior to services rendered.
· Processing cash receipts, including monthly reconciliation of petty cash account
· Weekly Payroll and all financial reporting (both are to Paychex) for payroll and benefits, including the weekly transfer from the operating to the payroll account.
· General Ledgers for corporations
· All compliance issues – insurances and taxes; local, state and government
· Treasury, Budgeting
· Cash Forecasting
· Revenue and Expenditure variance analysis
· Commission reconciliation, pay-out, reports and communication with Career Matchmakers
· Maintaining Benefit Costs and Expenditures including 401K
· Credit Card reconciliation
· Check preparation
· Maintaining all reports, including cash-ins, commissions, and placed candidates.
· Fixed-asset activity
· Debt activity
· Monitoring and analyzing accounting data.
· Producing basic financial reports and statements.
· Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
· Coordinating and completing annual internal audits.
· Providing recommendations, such as recommended improvements to systems and procedures. Initiating corrective actions.
· Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transaction.
· Maintaining all electronic and paper filing as they pertain to Accounting.
· Maintaining QuickBooks software, as well as all reporting associated with accounting software.
· HR Administration
· Responsible for pleasantly answering company phone as secondary contact to Executive Administrator, to CEO, and Interns, transferring calls, and taking and delivering professional messages
· Providing general administration assistance, including helping with opening/closing, organization and other general tasks as needed/requested by Operations or CEO.
Competitive Base Salary -Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30
Location: Fairway Executive Center, 10 Fairway Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY|