What is a Construction Career Matchmaker?
An advocate for both employer and employee mediating the search, interview and onboarding process.
How do Career Matchmakers work?
- Career matchmaking companies succeed with excellent communication and the building of long-lasting business relationships.
- Career Matchmakers develop professional relationships with both the candidate and the client.
- Career Matchmakers ask a lot of questions and listen closely to the responses. They understand needs, wants, culture and the wish lists from both the employer and the employee side.
- Career Matchmakers work with you to gather the back-up to the talk including resume, references, project list and sometimes assessment, background, or other skill verification to help present you for success.
- Career Matchmakers help you understand the process, timing and industry options.
- Career Matchmakers understand that work has to balance with your home relationships and responsibilities.
- FLCC, Inc. Career Matchmakers Care and want you to succeed and find the right employer and employee match.