Miami based top 100 Florida firm, seeking a Healthcare Project Executive- A Seller/Doer to oversee existing healthcare systems client represents and continue to develop additional accounts. The individual must be an excellent communicator and will be held responsible for serving as the client’s direct point of contact on all healthcare projects and must have the ability to guide, manage and mentor team members. Individual will be ultimately responsible for business development, contract negotiations, risk and business management of a single project or multiple projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the profitability of the project(s) while maintaining or exceeding safety, quality and schedule requirements.
- Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously from pre-construction through closeout.
- Leadership responsibility for subcontract preparation and execution, claims and change order management, schedule, and requisitions.
- Develop and maintain long lasting relationships with clients, the design community, and organizations to enhance future business development opportunities.
- Develop high performance teams through hiring, supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
- Ensure timely and appropriate staffing for each project.
- Responsible for ensuring timely submission and collection of receivables.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing groups to secure new work, including selection of project teams in response to RFPs. Assume ownership of opportunity pursuits and manage pursuit through awards.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements on all projects.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Oversee the development of the master project schedule and manage its implementation.
- Provide oversight for budget and financial management for all projects.
- Oversee the administration of the quality assurance/quality control program.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, manage project teams, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 10 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
- Ability to seek out and find business opportunities. Must have knowledge of regional market and sales/closing skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Must have advanced presentation skills. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as BIM and LEAN to benefit the project. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.