The client operates with a “Team Approach” and fully expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company goals and objectives. As it is the Company’s philosophy to promote from within wherever possible, it is recommended each associate familiarize themselves with the duties and responsibilities of those positions directly above and around their own.
“Assisting the Vice-President of Development and Project Consultants in managing the overall development process,”
- Site Screening Process
- Preparation of preliminary market comparison analysis, both rental and sales, pipeline status and new construction production
- Coordinating the Vacant Land analysis and evaluation of all physical aspects of the site
- Prepare and maintain financial proformas and financial statements for development projects from Investment Committee through Disposition.
- Assist in negotiating and drafting terms and scope of contracts with design consultants and contractors
- Responsible for oversight of project timeline, ensuring milestones are met on time and within budget; and providing weekly reports to VP and Development Team
- Coordinating the completion of the market report
- Assist in securing the approvals, certifications, permits, etc. from city and other government agencies as required
- Provide support in the preparation of the Operating Budget for developments
- Ensure all contracts associated with project are complete and fully executed