Concrete Formwork Superintendent Job Description
West Palm Beach based Concrete Subcontractor is seeking an experienced Formwork Superintendent to be a hands-on leader in the field. The ideal candidate will have experience reading blueprints and be capable of leading the team in the field showing them how to do the work when necessary. The company is an established and growing subcontractor and the position offers long-term stability with a growing book of business. Base salary of 100K + with benefits including health and 401k and advancement opportunities
Concrete Formwork Superintendent Primary Responsibilities
– Assures achievement of productivity, quality and safety objectives.
– Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
– Hands-on management of the crew with a dedication to being in the field directing and monitoring the operations.
– Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
Concrete Formwork Superintendent Minimum Qualifications
– Must have actual hands-on experience with formwork including, but not limited to: foundations, grade-beams, slab on grade, supported slabs and beams, edgeforms, construction joints, columns, walls, etc.
– Five years of work experience successfully supporting similar key responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
– Must be proficient in reading/interpreting structural and architectural drawings
– Proficient written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project and Outlook).
– Knowledgeable of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.